March 14, 2013

Welcome Penny Wizards!

If you found this blog from the information in my book, Penny Wise, Penny Foolish - A Practical Guide to Penny Auctions, welcome! If you found me from other search engine terms, take a look at my book (electronic versions available for any type reader). This blog will continue where the book left off, documenting new discoveries and changes in sites I reviewed, and provide a closer analysis of specific auctions that demonstrate the theories in my book.

Comments are welcome - share your ideas, experiences, suggestions or corrections. I've set up the comment section to be anonymous and not moderated, but be aware I have had blogs for over a decade, so any spam, nonsense or idiots will be deleted!

Stay tuned for the next entry that features a perfect example of an auction on Beezid that shows all three types of bidders: Pros, Plants and Patsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment